Saturday 31 October 2015

Mid Life Crisis

WITH EVERY PASSING YEAR...
              (mid life crisis)
  
With every passing year....
my height grows shorter and my belly gets bigger        
my stomach growls louder and the wind passes quicker
my bottoms shake like jelly and the bladder gets weaker
my boobs grow longer and the nose gets bigger
my eyesight gets weaker while my tongue gets sharper!
  
And they say life begins after 40!!!...my foot, boob and bladder!
  
Even though...
for all the house work I may need help of a younger, 
Even though...
to reach my kitchen cabinets I may need the step ladder,
But you gotta be kiddin’ if you thought I was quitting...
Just 'coz my boobs & my bladder suddenly lost their zippings
Just 'coz my stomach grew quite past the clothes fittings
Just 'coz my bottoms started to shake and cannot stop quivering...
You are wrong if you thought I was quitting.


Er....quitting from what dear?  
asks an eager but cautious husband, after all the mumbling he'd heard,
But unable to decipher and unable to hear,
he hopes for the best 
and tries to show concern (without fear)!




No comments:

Post a Comment